Write Your Book Sprint
18 July – 12 August 2022
Write And Self-Publish Your Book In 30 Days
In A Cohort Using My Tried And Tested System
Is this you?
- Becoming an author is one of your “important” business goals for the year, but the “urgent” day-to-day tasks of running your business are stopping you from even getting that first draft done. How about if you can write your book in 30 days with the help and support of a published author and a cohort of enthusiastic participants like you?
- You know your book can help you double your prices and attract better-quality clients, but you don’t know how to find the right topic for your book that can attract clients to your solution. What if you can figure that out by asking three questions?
- You are frustrated and discouraged because you don’t know which direction to take with your manuscript. You have no idea whether or not your book hangs together. What if I could show you five structures that can encompass any type of non-fiction book?
- Your research is going on and on. You don’t know when to finish researching and start writing. What if I could teach you how to contain your research and even how to write with no research?
- You are a new writer and don’t know how to make your book compelling and an interesting read. What if I could teach you how to make a compelling argument, substantiate it with facts, and also make your book an interesting read?
- Your book is growing bigger and bigger and you do not know how to contain it. How about if I could teach you how to keep focused on the core message and get rid of the fluff?
- You have no idea how to self-edit your book and what kind of editors to hire to get it ready for publication. How about I share my self-editing cheat sheet and the list of my preferred professional editors to help make your book the best it can be?
- You want to self-publish your book, but find the entire process so daunting. You are worried that your book will ever see the light of the day. What if I give you step-by-step instructions to self-publish on Amazon and other platforms and hold your hand while you are doing it?
But first, why should you even write a book?
The clients see you differently if you have published a book in your field. An author is an authority, isn’t it? Once you have become an author, you are miles ahead of your competition. Here are a few reasons you should establish yourself as an authority in your field:
- Your book can generate quality followers and future clients.
- Your book will help you get ahead of your competitors in grabbing opportunities.
- Your book becomes a gateway to many products and services.
- Your book will become another stream of income.
- Writing a book will boost your confidence and knowledge of your field.
If you’re a side hustler, freelancer, hobby writer, or you just want to establish an online presence, this sprint is for you.
Why should you “sprint-write” your book?
Writing a book is a mammoth task. Most people think it will take them a year to write the book. But years come and go, and the book still doesn’t get written.
Because people go in and out of the book. Even if you are writing one chapter a week, you still need to keep in your head what you had written in chapter five, three weeks ago.
Then other priorities take your time and mental energy, and coming back to the book gets harder and harder.
This happened to me for years. Until one day, I decided I was going to write my book, and I was going to write it fast.
And I wrote my first book in one week.
Then I wrote three more, each in ten days.
You will be surprised what you can achieve with concentrated effort.
The only thing standing between you and your dream career is your first book. Write it and publish it in 30 days and be on the path to success.
Who is this sprint for?
This Sprint is for:
➡️ Entrepreneurs who want to establish themselves as an expert in their field. An author is an authority.
➡️ Side-hustlers who want to build a brand for themselves.
➡️ Coaches who want to share their expertise.
➡️ Individuals who want to build a career in writing.
➡️ Bloggers who have an idea that they want to turn into a book.
➡️ Leaders who want to share their message with a large number of people.
➡️ Hobby writers who have a passion for writing and a story to tell.
➡️ Presenters/Speakers who want to build a speaking career. Conference organizers have more confidence in individuals who have authored a book.
➡️ Memoir writers who want to leave a legacy.
If you love writing and want to write your book in the shortest possible time but with no stress, this sprint is for you.
Who are you learning from?
Hi, I am Neera Mahajan, a blogger, teacher, and author of several books. In 2019, I transitioned from a full-time employee to a full-time writer. Initially, I wrote on my website (www.neeramahajan.com). In mid-2020, I started writing for Medium and soon became one of the top writers in several categories. In mid-2021, I wrote my first book, How To Write And Publish An Ebook In One Week, followed by Eight Steps To Authorpreneur, Dare To Create, and Authors’ Productivity Planner and Bullet Journal.
I have been writing for twenty years now, having written the first draft of my memoir, a novel, and several short stories. I intend to publish them one day too.
You can subscribe to my weekly newsletter at https://neera.substack.com/
What can you expect from this course?
- A Zoom call to kick off the sprint, answer your questions and set you up for success with clear expectations and timelines.
- Once a week, Zoom calls to answer your questions and to bring accountability to help you write your book with confidence.
- A process to choose your topic, create an outline, craft your title & subtitle, and write a back-cover description.
- How to contain your book and stick to the core message.
- How not to get bogged down with research and write from the heart.
- Step-by-step guidance for publishing your book on Amazon and other platforms.
- Guidance on finding book cover designers, interior formatters, editors, and book promoters to take your book to bestseller status.
- Encouragement from other participants will keep you motivated and focused to finish your book.
- Stress-free and fun-filled environment to enjoy the process of writing your book.
The bite-size course content will make sure that you stay on target and don’t end up wasting time or getting distracted.
What will you be expected to do?
Your aim will be to write, finish and publish your book in 30 days.
The sprint will last five weeks.
Week 1 will be devoted to figuring out what book you want to write, its purpose, audience, title, length, detailed outline, and research.
Week 2, 3, and 4 will be devoted to writing the book, about 1000 words a day.
Week 5 will be self-editing, designing the book cover, and self-publishing the book.
This will be tough four weeks, and you will need to give it your full commitment.
Don’t worry; I will give you the exact strategies to achieve that.
Wouldn’t you love to work with a cohort of other writers who will encourage and inspire you along the way?
Frequently Asked Questions
How much daily time investment is needed?
The main commitment of the course is to write 8,000 to 15,000 words over three weeks. That will be approx 500 – 800 words a day. Most people can do that in 1 hour.
In addition, you will read the course instructions, take part in discussions to clarify your queries, and research your book topics if needed. There will also be a Zoom call each week.
There are only 16 seats. So book your place as soon as you can.
I still have a question, who should I ask?
I’d love to help. Reach me via LinkedIn if you have any questions.
Copyright © Neera Mahajan February 2022. All Rights Reserved.